Our Mission and Vision
Mark Brynteson believes the law exists to protect people. Insurance companies do everything in their power to weasel out of paying what you are owed.
Mark puts a stop to that. He uses his 35+ years of experience to protect you and deliver best possible result.
Focus on the Client
Our primary goal is making sure your rights are preserved.
More and more, the state and insurance companies are taking advantage of the “average Joe.” Exploiting your rights for profit.
We put a stop to that. We believe the law is about the people. We put the law on your side.
Our main goal is to protect you and your rights.
Explain Your Rights
The Founding Fathers wanted to secure the rights and freedoms of individuals for generations to come.
In recent years, the increase in litigious jargon in the United States has left the average citizen lost and confused.
Mark Brynteson sets things straight. With his experience, he evens the playing field and flips the complicated laws in your favor.
Mark forms a team with you to create the best possible outcome. Maximizing your protection and compensation.
Build Your Case
If you have a case, Mark Brynteson will pursue the best outcome. When someone else’s carelessness is the cause of your pain and suffering, you deserve compensation. Mark work hard to get it for you.
We make it easy for you. We’ll get all the necessary information from you, and take care of all the hard stuff. If you’re hurt, your main goal should be your health.
Let us take care of the tough stuff so you can focus on what’s important. Getting better.
Founder & CEO
Mark Brynteson earned his Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Biochemistry in 1980 and his Law Degree in 1989. He formed his his own law firm with two partners and has actively been practicing personal injury law for over 30 years! His practice areas consist of personal injury, estate planning, and probate.
He quickly distinguished himself as an outstanding trial lawyer by obtaining a 5 million dollar jury verdict in a wrongful death case. Mark continued to obtain sensational results for his clients in excess of $50 million in personal injury cases.
Throughout his career, Mark has served the community through numerous non-profit organizations. His not-for-profit work has included public radio stations, retirement communities, and youth outreach. He has also implemented risk management programs which saved thousands of dollars throughout the community.
Mark has been licensed for practice in both Illinois and Virginia and has multiple relationships with premier attorneys throughout the United States. He has established himself as a highly proficient personal injury lawyer.
Settlements and Verdict Results
- $838,000 settlement based on a Federal Tort Claim against the United States for young girl born with cerebral
- $450,000 settlement for family of father that was improperly monitored after heart by-pass surgery
- $400,000 settlement for family of a 17-year-old girl who died of myocarditis after being improperly diagnosed with the flu
- $125,000 settlement for a man that slipped and fell in a parking lot that was not properly maintained after a snowfall
- $500,000 settlement for the death of a college student who was rear-ended at high speed
- $45,000 verdict for a motorcycle driver who was forced into a retaining wall
- $250,000 settlement for a man continually exposed to volatile organic compounds in his workplace